About Eleanor L. Lediard
Inside the unique 1894 Victorian home at 1901 P Street, Sacramento, California.
Eleanor L. Lediard
Over 30 years experience in all aspects of family law including: Divorce, Child custody, Child support, Alimony/spousal support, Property division (including retirement benefits), Paternity/parentage (unmarried couples), Modification motions, Department of Child Support Services cases, Restraining orders, and Premarital agreements.
- California State Bar 1985
- U. S. District Court-Eastern District 1985
- Lincoln Law School Sacramento 1985
- State Bar of California-Family Law Section
- Sacramento County Bar Association-Family Law Section